Avoiding the Laundry

The rantings of a 40 year old woman with too many kids, too many animals, too many opinions and not enough anger pills.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

And another thing...

So I finally took the plunge. For a couple of years now, friends have been telling me to create a blog of my own (possibly because I may be cluttering theirs with my opinions).

But the instant I clicked "publish", it occured to me that I really don't know if I want anyone I know to be reading it.

I mean, I can send emails to all my friends linking them to my blog- and I might- but then they will know that I think what I have to say is important (brilliant? essential?) enough to call attention to it.

IS it?
What if they realize that we are in total disagreement about something important?
What if I write something really geeky and they can't look at me again without thinking about it and wanting to laugh, or worse, gag?
What if they notice that I am sort of insane?

How did I get to be 40 years old and not grow some scales?
Ok- I'm ready... read on.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home